DIGITAL MARKETING ACCOUNT
We are looking for a professional with strategic vision who fully espouses our vision and values. We are looking for a communicator for our team who is passionate and dedicated to effective marketing, who knows how to govern processes and accompany customers on a path of growth and innovation: an empathetic, proactive, motivated, enthusiastic person. We like people who are curious and creative, who are not afraid to come up with new ideas, but who bring added value to the company.
At present the entire Hueval team is in remote working mode, but in the future we envisage a hybrid working mode (a few days a month in the Rome office and the rest in remote working) to foster social relations between colleagues and maintain a healthy balance between personal and working life. We are therefore preferably looking for a person in Rome.
- Being the point of reference at the client’s premises: constant contact with the client’s contacts to understand and meet their business needs;
- Managing one or more clients and external suppliers: managing and processing client requests while meeting deadlines;
- Building project briefs for the team;
- Building project roadmaps and budgets;
- Coordination of activities and teamwork with colleagues;
- Coordination with the creative department: excellent ability to pass on requests and feedback to the creative department;
- Independent management of requests / time / priorities;
- Strategic and operational management of processes, including creative ones;
- Extreme punctuality and accuracy in the performance of duties.
- Proven working experience as Account or PM in a marketing agency (min. 4 years);
- Proven multi-platform storytelling skills;
- Proven ability in the conception and creation of effective communication content (e.g. landing pages, articles, website texts…);
- Proven background in IT clients and innovation;
Proven brand management skills;
- Proven experience in managing corporate social media channels;
- Proven experience in Project Management for B2B Marketing;
- Excellent knowledge of Google Suite and Office package;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (min. level B2 equivalent to Upper Intermediate);
- Empathetic personality and excellent communication / presentation skills;
- Professional, goal-oriented attitude;
- Willingness to learn and get involved in multiple marketing and communication activities;
- Familiarity in using major content management and distribution tools such as WordPress, MailChimp, HootSuite, MailUp.
Additional skills appreciated:
- Knowledge of Hubspot or other CRM software;
- Familiarity in using agile working tools and methodologies such as Kanban, Trello, Slack;
- Previous experience in startups;
- Medium to advanced knowledge of the WordPress CMS;
- Knowledge of the main e-mail marketing tools.
- Hybrid working mode (both smart working and onsite);
- Continuous professional development through: courses, industry events, books, in-house training;
- Ticket restaurant for days worked on site;
- Dynamic working environment, innovative projects and a person-centred corporate culture.
To build a company of value you need people of value. This is also reflected in our name Hueval, which comes from two words ‘Hue’, which plays on the English word ‘You’, and ‘Val’ from value.
We surround ourselves with ambitious, tenacious and curious people who want to work in an atmosphere of cooperation and sharing.
Integrity, quality and attention to detail, inclusion and diversity are just some of the values that are part of our corporate culture.
Hueval is an innovative marketing and creative communications start-up based in Rome and London. Despite its young age, the company is firmly established thanks to its team of experts who have extensive experience in the fields of strategic marketing, corporate communications and video marketing.
Through its activities and services, Hueval supports companies, especially SMEs and innovative start-ups in the B2B technology sector, in defining and implementing the most effective marketing strategies for the promotion and communication of their business.
Our company is part of the Alan Advantage network, a strategic consultancy company in the processes of technological innovation, R&D and internationalisation that counts more than 30 innovative start-ups with which we establish frequent synergies. Hueval’s R&D team is currently engaged in the development of an innovative video marketing platform.
Seniority level: medium
Type of contract: Fixed-term, convertible to permanent. We also consider collaborations with VAT.
Remuneration: competitive and commensurate with the level of experience.