Job Opportunity - Digital Marketing account
We’re looking for a professional equipped with strategic vision and that embraces our vision and values. We’re looking for a communicator passionate about efficient marketing and who knows how to effectively manage processes and keep an innovative and growing relationship with customers. An empathic, propositional, motivated, enthusiastic person. We like creative and curious people who are not afraid to suggest new ideas (even crazy ones), but who also bring added value to the company. Currently, the whole team is working remotely but we are aiming at the implementation of a hybrid working method to promote social relationships among coworkers and to keep a healthy balance between personal and professional life.
- Being the point of reference of our customers;
- Coordinating activities and teamwork with coworkers;
- Management one or more customers and suppliers;
- Autonomous management of requests / time / priorities;
- Strategic and operational management of processes, also creative ones;
- Gestione strategica ed operativa dei processi anche creativi;
- Constant contact with customers to understand and solve their business problems;
- Extreme time management and precision in carrying out your tasks.
- Proven multi-platform storytelling skills;
- Proven experience with IT and innovation customers;
- Proven brand management skills;
- Proven working experience as Account or PM in advertising companies (min. 3 years);
- Proven experience in company social media channels management;
- Proven experience as Project Manager for B2B marketing;
- Advanced knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office;
- Advanced knowledge of the English language (min. B2 level equal to upper intermediate level);
- Empathic personality and great communication / presentation skills;
- Proven experience in content production for communication purposes, also creative production.
Appreciated extra skills:
- Knowledge of Hubspot and other CRM software programmes;
- Previous experience in startups;
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of WordPress CMS;
- Knowledge of the main email marketing tools.
- Smart/remote working;
- Health insurance;
- Cultural allowance (reimbursement of expenses for museums, exhibitions, cultural events);
- Continuous professional development through: courses, industry events, books, internal training;
- Day off (extra, not counted in the contract’s holidays): a day a month where you can devote to a company creative research and development project or volunteering;
- Reimbursement for remote working furniture and tools expenses;
- Restaurant tickets for in-office working days;
- Dynamic working environment, innovative projects and people-oriented company culture.
To build a valuable company you need valuable people. It is written in our name, Hueval, where “Hue” plays on the English sound “You” and “Val” meaning value.
We surround ourselves with ambitious, bold and curious people willing to work in a cooperative and sharing environment.
Integrity, quality and attention to detail, inclusion and diversity are just some of the values part of our company culture.
Who are we
Hueval is an innovative marketing and communication startup with offices in Rome and London. Although its young age, the company is steadily structured thanks to the team of experts working in it, who gained wide experience in the field of strategic marketing, from company communication to video marketing.
Through its activities and services, Hueval supports companies – mainly innovative SMEs and startups in the B2B tech industry – in the definition and development of the most efficient marketing strategies to promote and communicate their business.
Our company is part of the Alan Advantage’s network, a strategic consultancy for technological innovation processes, R&D and internationalisation which counts more than 30 innovative startups and with which we established frequent sinergies. Hueval’s R&D team is currently developing an innovative video marketing platform.
Type of contract: Fixed-term contract with possibility to shift to indefinite. We also consider freelancers and sole traders (for Italy, with an Italian P.IVA).Competitive salary according to the candidate’s seniority level.