DIGITAL ART DIRECTOR
Hueval is looking for a creative and entrepreneurial Digital Art Director to add to our creative team. As a Digital Art Director, you will deal with the creation, production and management of the creative aspects of the agency’s marketing and communication projects for national and international clients. We’re looking for someone with across-the-board skills in the different visual communication tools (videos, graphics, social media, etc.) and that has the ability to translate the customers’ briefs into creative solutions.
We believe in the creative potential of an ingenious and brilliant mind. We want someone who identifies themselves with our vision and values. We like curious, propositional, enthusiast and detail-oriented people who are not afraid to propose new ideas (even crazy ones).
Currently, all the employees of Hueval are working from home. In future, though, we plan to implement a hybrid working methodology to favour social relationships among colleagues while keeping, at the same time, a healthy balance between personal and professional life.
To apply, please send your CV and Portfolio (Behance, website, deck, etc.) to email@example.com.
N.B. A portfolio is mandatory to move on to the next step of the selection process.
- Design of multi-channel adv campaigns and rendering of visuals;
- Elaboration and execution of concepts that fulfil the customer’s brief;
- Brand identity and product image;
- UX/UI Design, layout and mockups for websites, landing pages and apps;
- Creation of concepts and storyboards for video content;
- Supervision of junior creatives.
- 4-year or more experience as a Digital Art Director in advertising or web agencies – we’re looking for mid-seniority level;
- Advanced knowledge of visual communication psychology and multi-platform storytelling skills;
- Advanced knowledge of graphic design software, page layouts and UX/UI layouts,
- Adobe Suite (Illustrator, XD, Photoshop, After Effects, InDesign);
- Google Suite (GSlides, GDocs);
- Figma (plus);
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Extreme timeliness and attention to detail in carrying out the tasks and in respect of deadlines,
- Attitude to leadership and proactivity;
- Creative and strategic mindset;
- Attention to details;
- Advanced knowledge of UI and UX principles;
- Being constantly updated on the latest communication trends and on the new technologies;
- Experience in B2B brands and products of the tech industry;
- Great knowledge of the English language (minimum B2 level, equivalent to Upper Intermediate);
- Understanding of the marketing language, strategic positioning and target audiences;
- Understanding of the current technologies (VR and AR, Artificial Intelligence, internet of Things) – Hueval’s customers are mainly startups and smEs in the tech industry.
- Remote working;
- Culture allowance (reimbursement of expenses for museums, exhibits, cultural events);
- Constant professional growth through: courses, industry events, internal education;
- Dynamic work environment, innovative projects and company culture careful to personal needs.
To build a valuable company culture we need valuable people. It is written in our name too. Hueval comes from the terms “hue” – whose sound is similar to the pronoun “you” – and “val”, the first part of “value”. We like to collaborate with curious and determined people willing to work in a team and caring environment.
Integrity, quality and attention to detail, inclusion and diversity are just a few of the values that make up our company culture.
Who we are
Hueval is an innovative marketing and communication startup with offices in Rome and London.
Through its activities and services, Hueval supports companies – especially innovative SMEs and startups operating in the tech environment – in the definition and realisation of efficient marketing strategies to promote and communicate their businesses.
Our company is part of the Alan Advantage network, a strategic consultancy for technological innovation processes, R&D and internationalisation with more than 30 innovative startups collaborating and working together for their goals.
The R&D team of Hueval is currently developing an innovative video marketing platform.
Employment: Full Time
Seniority: Mid-Level (at least 4 years of experience as an Art Director).
Type of contract: Contractor
Salary: competitive and commensurate with seniority
Workplace: Rome – currently working from home