Motion graphic designer
We are looking for a Motion Graphic Designer that will join our creative team and will surprise us with his creativity, As a Motion Graphic Designer, you will take care of the production of video material, complementary to the marketing and communication activity that the agency carries out. In particular, you will deal with the design and creation of explainer and corporate videos, the creation of animated templates, typographic animation and 2D character animation. Furthermore, with your skills, you will support the team in the development of the Hueval R&D project.
We believe in the creative development and potential of a brilliant and whimsical mind. We would like to have a team member who fully embraces our vision and our values. We like people who are curious, proactive, enthusiastic and attentive to details, who are not afraid to propose new ideas (even crazy at times), which bring added value to the company.
If you want to join our creative team, what are you waiting for?
Send us your CV and portfolio!
We evaluate both junior profiles and medium level profiles (3-5 years).
Currently the entire Hueval team is in Remote Working but in the future we envisage a hybrid way of working to foster social relationships between colleagues and at the same time maintain a healthy balance between personal and work life.
– Knowledge and experience of the following software platforms:
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Animate
- Cinema 4D (plus)
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
– Ability to transform briefs and scripts of different clients into engaging and creative videos and animations;
– In-depth knowledge of the principles of animation;
– Knowledge of frame by frame and 2D animation techniques;
– Proven ability to conceive and create explainer video and corporate video;
– Use of Rubberhose or Limber or Duik for character animation;
– Storytelling skills;
– Previous work experience as a Motion Graphic Designer (min. 2 years);
– Excellent knowledge of English (minimum level B2 equivalent to Upper Intermediate);
– Academic and non-academic background, in Motion Design, New Media, visual communication. (NABA, BAUER, IED, RUFA, AANT…)
– Participation in one or more School of Motion or Motion Design School courses or Henrique Barone’s courses.
Do not worry, if you do not have this last requirement, with us you will have the opportunity to participate in one or more courses, once you have joined the company.
N.B. Sharing your portfolio is essential for selection.
- Smart / remote working;
- Supplementary health care;
- Culture allowance (reimbursement of expenses incurred for museums, exhibitions, cultural events);
- Continuous professional growth through: courses, sector events, books, internal training;
- Day off: one day a month in which you can dedicate yourself to a creative business research and development project, or to non-profit or voluntary support activities;
- Reimbursement of expenses for remote working equipment;
Ticket restaurant for the days worked on site;
- Dynamic work environment, innovative projects and a corporate culture that is attentive to the person
To build a valuable company, you need people of value. Our name Hueval also says it, which comes from two terms “Hue”, which plays on the English term “You”, and “Val” value.
We surround ourselves with tenacious and curious people who want to work in an atmosphere of collaboration and sharing.
Integrity, quality and attention to detail, inclusion and diversity are just some of the values that are part of our corporate culture.
Who we are
Hueval is an innovative marketing and creative communication startup based in Rome and London. Despite its young age, the company is firmly structured thanks to the team of experts who have extensive experience in the fields of strategic marketing, corporate communication and video marketing.
Through its activities and services, Hueval supports companies, in particular SMEs and innovative startups in the B2B technology sector, in defining and implementing the most effective marketing strategies for the promotion and communication of their business.
Our company is part of the network of Alan Advantage, a strategic consulting firm in the processes of technological innovation, R&D and internationalization that has more than 30 innovative startups with which frequent synergies are established. Hueval’s R&D team is currently developing an innovative video marketing platform.
Seniority level: we evaluate both junior and medium level profiles (3-5 years).
Type of contract: Fixed term convertible into permanent. We also evaluate collaborations with VAT.
Competitive remuneration and commensurate with the level of experience gained.