JOb Opportunity - LEAD GENERATION SPECIALIST
We’re looking for a competitive candidate as digital marketer, with knowledge of all the most recent tools for lead acquisition activities. We’re looking for a resource with a clear, goal-oriented vision and strongly oriented towards results, able to structure effective campaigns and to produce accurate and complete reports. We’re looking for someone that matches our vision and our values. We like curious, propositional, enthusiastic people with a keen eye for detail and that are not afraid to put forward new ideas (even crazy ones), but that would also bring added value to the company.
Currently, Hueval’s team is working remotely. In the future, though, we are looking to implement a hybrid working method to foster social interaction among coworkers and keep a healthy balance between personal and professional life.
- Proven skills of design and management of a digital navigation funnel aimed at gathering user data (content e/or events) or sales data of a product/service;
- Proven ability with content promotion tools on digital channels. In particular, we refer to the candidate’s skills to create/identify campaign targets and to set up ads for a timely tracking when necessary;
- Proven working experience as a specialist in Marketing Automation (min. 3 years);
- Proven ability to manage a database of contacts through marketing automation tools such as CRMs or EMCs;
- Proven ability to set up and use data analysis and report production tools;
- Advanced knowledge of the English language (min. B2 level, equivalent to an upper intermediate level).
Tools and platforms:
- Facebook Business Manager
- Linkedin Ads Manager
- Google ADS
- Google Tag Manager
- Facebook Pixel
- Linkedin Pixel
- Google Analytics
- CRM (e.g. Hubspot or Sendinblue) / EMC (e.g. Hubspot ro Sendinblue or Mailchimp) to create email marketing automation scenarios or database segmentation for remarketing/nurturing initiatives.
- Good knowledge of WordPress CMS;
- Good knowledge of frontend graphic builders (e.g. elementor / divi) to realise performing landing pages.
Appreciated extra skills:
- Online shop set-up (also on third-party platforms, e.g. Shopify);
- Online payment system installation (e.g. PayPal, Stripe);
- Digital events set-up (e.g. Eventbrite, Webinarjam, Streamyard, Zoom);
- Previous experience with Instagram Tag Shopping;
- Previous experience with Facebook Shops.
- Smart/remote working;
- Health insurance;
- Cultural allowance (reimbursement of expenses for museums, exhibitions, cultural events);
- Continuous professional development through: courses, industry events, books, internal training;
- Day off (extra, not counted in the contract’s holidays): a day a month where you can devote to a company creative research and development project or volunteering;
- Reimbursement for remote working furniture and tools expenses;
- Restaurant tickets for in-office working days;
- Dynamic working environment, innovative projects and people-oriented company culture.
To build a valuable company you need valuable people. It is written in our name, Hueval, where “Hue” plays on the English sound “You” and “Val” meaning value.
We surround ourselves with ambitious, bold and curious people willing to work in a cooperative and sharing environment.
Integrity, quality and attention to detail, inclusion and diversity are just some of the values part of our company culture.
Who are we
Hueval is an innovative marketing and communication startup with offices in Rome and London. Although its young age, the company is steadily structured thanks to the team of experts working in it, who gained wide experience in the field of strategic marketing, from company communication to video marketing.
Through its activities and services, Hueval supports companies – mainly innovative SMEs and startups in the B2B tech industry – in the definition and development of the most efficient marketing strategies to promote and communicate their business.
Our company is part of the Alan Advantage’s network, a strategic consultancy for technological innovation processes, R&D and internationalisation which counts more than 30 innovative startups and with which we established frequent sinergies. Hueval’s R&D team is currently developing an innovative video marketing platform.
Type of contract: Fixed-term contract with possibility to shift to indefinite. We also consider freelancers and sole traders (for Italy, with an Italian P.IVA).
Competitive salary according to the candidate’s seniority level.